Translate

Sunday, July 21, 2013

My First Blog Entry......EVER!!


Like the title of my post says, this is the first blog that I have ever written...but
it certainly will not be my last! I think the best the best way to begin my blog is by introducing myself: Hi, my name is Catherine, but I'm better known as Cath or Cathiee. I am a 21 year old college student studying in Boston, Ma. All things beauty is what I love- from makeup, hair, nails, and clothes. My hobbies are Zumba(woohoo!), going to new restaurants, traveling, hanging with friends, and playing dress-up <3  

 Things to expect from my blog: 
  • Fashion....lots and lots of FASHION
  • Makeup done by myself, on myself, on my friends(hopefully haha :D), and from inspirations
  • Hairstyles, including easy how-to's as well as hairstyles that I find pretty neat! I will also list hair products and tools that I am using and work well with my hair and other hair types
  • Expect everything you can imagine. If you have ANY questions, recommendations, ideas or comments, don't be shy, just comment below and let me know :)
  • Lastly, expect to see cool things from the fashion world, and my fashion world! 


All I ask in return- please NO hate..this is a HATE-FREE zone. Peace and love from me and I would like it in return xx 



that's me ^^ 

Until next time everyoneee :)



2 comments:

  1. Hi, I would like to wish you well with your new found hobbie. I have also just started blogging and so far enjoying it! I'm looking forward to see how you progress and reading your posts. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment and support! I'm still trying to figure out this blogging thing! Thank you for checking out my blog. I will definitely check your blog xx :)

    ReplyDelete