Translate

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Fall in love with these 4 Romantic Lipstick Colors


Choosing the right lipstick can be a tricky thing, especially if you want one that is long lasting and in style. Right now, my four favorite bright lipsticks are long lasting- and when I say long lasting, I mean it! Each of these lipsticks last after a night of eating, drinking, sweating and dancing! Below I've reviewed each lipstick. Hopefully this will make your summer lipstick shopping a lot easier xx

SEPHORA No. 47 Heartbreaker - sheer royal purple $12.00

This is one of the cheapest lipsticks I have purchased that is actually long lasting. It goes on smoothly, but I suggest putting on lip-balm before just to make it look clean. I purchased this while in Dubai, and fell in love with it as soon as I tried it on. The color does not actually look purple when you apply it, but more of a violet-pinkish color. If you are on a budget, I definitely recommend. I recommend this color for a night out or when you're feeling daring like Rihanna.

Lasting Finish By Kate Moss $7.24

Red is my favorite lip color. After running out of my Stilla Red lipgloss, I went to my local pharmacy and purchased this. Definitely a steal! I didn't expect it to be as nice as it is for the cheap price. It's bright and smells good which is a plus for me. Perfect for day time because the color is not harsh.

SMASHBOX- Be Legendary Infrared Matte $20.00

This is by far my favorite lipstick. I first purchased it at Saks in Chicago over a year ago. Since then, I can't live without it. The color is bright and a nice matte. I've fallen asleep with this lipstick on and woken up with it as good as it was when I first applied. I highly recommend this. Only downfall with the matte color in general is that it dries your lips. An easy fixer for the problem is to apply Burt's Bees on your lips or any other lip-moisturizer. I suggest wearing this lipstick at night when going out since matte is a bit out-there.

Dolce & Gabbana Passion Duo Gloss Fusion Lipstick- Exotic $35.00

Last, but certainly not least on the list is this amazing lipstick by Dolce & Gabbana. The overall lipstick is pure perfection. I was convinced to purchase this while in Dubai, and it was a great purchase. The middle of the lipstick has a moisturizer to keep your lips from drying from the lipstick. This is the smoothest lipstick that I have EVER applied! It is a bit pricy compared the other brands, but definitely worth it. Perfect color for summer or a romantic dinner!

I'm wearing each lipstick I mentioned in these pictures.


Hope you all found this helpful! Comment and feel free to ask questions xx




No comments:

Post a Comment