Translate

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Cracking The Beauty Code: Things You Didn't Know


I know I'm not alone when I think to myself, "There have to be some beauty tricks and tips out there that I don't know of that would make my life easier." We all want the inside scoop on makeup and beauty secrets that we don't know about. Maybe then we can all look like celebrities right? Mhmm..maybe we can look even better! With these inside tips I can assure you that you will look as beautiful as ever this summer and beyond!




Check out these tips and be on your way to getting beautified to the max! 

Put what, where?!
Let's begin with eyeliner since I am obsessed with it! Does your eyeliner break or crumble when you put it on? If so, fear no more because I've got a tip for you! This might sound weird, but I PROMISE it works. Put your eyeliner in the freezer for about 10-15 minutes before you want to apply it. When you take it out, it will be your most flawless application ever.



Toothpaste is for your teeth
Now, this tip I got from my mother. After all
, mother knows best. If you ever get a pimple that you want gone in a jiffy, whip some toothpaste on it. Don't go crazy and put the entire tube on your pimples, but apply a decent amount to cover it. You can do this before bed or anytime of day. I recommend using a minty toothpaste. The tingling sensation makes me feel like the pimple is disappearing.


What about that Beyonce glow?
I have pretty dry skin, and I went to numerous beauty stores like Sephora to see if theres any makeup or cream that will allow me to have a glow like Beyonce. Who doesn't want that? Well, each thing recommended was too expensive, so I found an alternative. Cocoa Butter is about $1.99 at Sally's Beauty Supply and it works wonders on my skin. Now my skin is always glowing!
<< ME


Don't bake a cake, bake your teeth
Apply a bit of baking soda on top of your toothpaste before brushing. This will help you achieve whiter teeth quickly!

Set your eyeliner on FIRE
If you want to achieve a gel eyeliner look, but either ran out of the gel or just don't have it- then I have a solution for you. Get your eyeliner pencil and make sure that it's sharpened. Then, get a lighter and light the tip of your eyeliner quickly! Let it cool down, then apply!


No makeup remover, No worries
Use lotion or baby oil instead. It smells good and is also good for your skin.

Chipped nails, and no Nail Polish Remover
This is one of my favorite tips! If you have clear nail polish, apply it over your chipped nails and quickly remove it with a cotton ball. Then say goodbye to your chipped nails!




I hope you found these tips helpful! They have worked for me, and they will work for you! xx





2 comments:

  1. Hi! I love this post and I learned so much! Thank you :) xx

    ~ www.brunette-wavez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I'm glad you learned from it. Pass on the tips to your friends :) xx

    ReplyDelete