Translate

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

From Blogging to Boutique

FASHION BOUTIQUE




Beauty and fashion have always played a big role in my life. Since I was a child I enjoyed creating new clothes and accessories from the clothes that I out-grew. I remember making daisy dukes from my old jeans, and I even created a jean purse from old shorts. Now that I've become older, I still try to be as creative as I can with my clothes and accessories.

MY IDEA
I recently realized that many people stop and ask me, "Where did you get those shoes" or "I love your outfit. Where did you get it?" Most of the things I wear look pretty expensive, but are actually not that bad in price. I believe that EVERYONE deserves to wear great clothes that won't cost them an arm and leg, which is why...............

I've decided to create a small boutique to sell my favorite outfits and accessories at a reasonable price! 

WHAT ABOUT SHIPPING?

  • I will ship worldwide!
HOW DO I ORDER?
  • EASY!! Just go to www.splashofbeautyboutique.blogspot.com, look at what you like, email me at splashofbeautyboutique@gmail.com, listing the items, amount and size that you would like to order. Then, I will respond to you quickly, explaining how to pay.
  • After that you will receive your items shortly! 

Sneak Peak of my Items...








DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT: www.splashofbeautyboutique.blogspot.com
EMAIL: splashofbeautyboutique@gmail.com
Thanks for you support and for reading!! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment