Translate

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Discovery Sundays: It's Getting Personal Today

DISCOVERY SUNDAY:

This weeks DISCOVERY SUNDAY is about.....Catherine! That's me by the way for those of you who don't know. Why did I choose myself this week? Well, first of all, I have been extremely busy with work, work, and MORE work! Also, I have started a new business. Yes, I started a business. I still can't believe myself. Everything just happened so quickly, within one week.

I decided to interview myself to help others who want to do something similar, and so you beauties can get to know me a little better. Keep reading, enjoy, and ask ANY questions you'd like.

What is it exactly that you do for work?

-I work at a pre-school with adorable toddlers, I blog, and now I own a business!

What type of business do you have?

-Well, I'm a fashion fanatic so I created an online boutique. The website is not fully up yet, but people can view the outfits on my Facebook: Splash of Beauty Boutique or my other blog: www.splashofbeautyboutique.blogspot.com.

What inspired you to create your own boutique?



-Honestly, it was pretty random. In the back of my mind I have always wanted to open a store, but I never really knew how. I realized that the only way to do something is to DO IT! But the real reason I opened my own boutique is because I'm tired of seeing things for sale for expensive prices, when I know that you can get the same things or similar things for a lot less. My mission is to give women the opportunity to wear the styles they like at price that won't cost them their paycheck.

If you don't have a website, how can people order?

-Right now, in order to make an order, you have to email me at: splashofbeautyboutique@gmail.com, and tell me exactly what you would like to order. Then, you pay me on Paypal. I do Worldwide shipping. For people that live in Boston, I do home deliveries. For people in other states or countries, I do mail deliveries.

You just started a week ago, so have you made any sales?

-I started about 5-6 days ago, and I've already made a few sales! It's really exciting.

Any advice for other people that want to start their own business?

-DO NOT BE AFRAID! Just do it! Do a lot of research, and never be afraid to make mistakes and ask questions. Anything is possible xx

PREVIEW OF SOME OF PRODUCTS:











No comments:

Post a Comment