Got dry hair? Read here!My mother always told me, "You're hair makes the biggest difference. You can go from dull to glamourous with a nice hairstyle." I never really got what she was talking about until I got older, and now I completely understand what she meant.
I have pretty dry hair. If I don't blow dry and flatiron my hair, it just looks fuzzy and frizzy. If you're anything like me, you can understand my frustration. Taking care of curly, wavy, fuzzy or thick hair can be tiring and annoying! But- NO MORE WORRIES my beauties because I've got a trick that will literally save your hair, especially if it's a little damaged. I will share one of my best-kept hair secrets with you so you can say good-bye to dull and unmanageable hair, and say hello to beautiful soft hair!
I adore Dove products- from bath products to hair products. However, you can use any type of hair products that you believe work best for your type of hair to do this little trick at home :) This can be done on ALL hair types!
- Take a shower like you usually do, and wash your hair with whichever shampoo you use. I suggest Dove Nourishing Coconut Milk Shampoo by Organix, they both work well with my hair type.
- Condition hair as usual. Wash it out, dry yourself off and head to the kitchen because this is where it gets fun girls and guys! (Yes, guys can do it too)
- Get a microwavable cup or bowl and squeeze a good amount of conditioner into it. Depending on the length of your hair is how much you should apply, but you can always put more than you think you need, that's what I do!
- Then you can use Extra Virgin Olive Oil or Dove Hair Therapy Nourishing Oil Care Antil-Frizz Serum and pour about a teaspoon into the bowl. I've used both and they work well. I prefer to use Dove just because of the nice scent :)
- You can mix the conditioner and the oil together if you like, but it's not necessary. Then, put your microwavable cup or bowl into the microwave for about 10 seconds. Make sure it is not too hot when you take it out because you don't want to burn your head.
- Apply the mixture into you hair the same way you would apply conditioner.
- Leave it in for as long as you like. I suggest 30-60 minutes, but you can leave it in for shorter or longer periods.
- For best results, sleep with a comfortable shower cap and wash it out in the morning.
- Once you wash it out, use Dove Hair Therapy Detangler. This is optional. You probably won't need it because after this treatment your hair should be tangle free!
Here are the products that I use:
Dove Hair Products
Dove Hair Products
Hope this helped and you were able to learn something new!
Until next time my beauties xx