Translate

Thursday, October 17, 2013

RECAP: Boston Fashion Week

BOSTON FASHION WEEK

Boston Fashion Week, like most fashion weeks, is a time for all designers to come together and showcase their creative work. During this time, you can expect to see established designers as well as new designers- like myself!

It was an exciting experience to be a part of this well-known week, but I was also extremely anxious as I thought that everything would go wrong. 


I was lucky to have a team of amazing volunteers, make-up artists, hairstylists, photographers, a dj and stunning models to help make my first show go as smoothly as possible, and take away some of my nerves! However, I must admit, quite a few things did go wrong, but I didn't give up. That's the important thing. You should never give up on something you are passionate about. 

I will share some of the photos of the night with all of you so you can pretend that you were there with me on my unforgettable night! :)

PICTURES:









































HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE PICS! TO STAY UPDATED ON MY UPCOMING SHOWS, EVENTS AND GIVEAWAYS- FOLLOW MY FACEBOOK PAGE: Splash of Beauty Facebook Page

If you have any comments or questions, don't be shy! Let me know :)

1 comment:

  1. This event looked amazing!! Don't forget to check out my recent blog post xxx

    Jess xx

    www.momentsofbeautywars.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete